Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Priceless, passionate, phenominal PAYTON




Payton overcoming a ton of fears


Well what can I say about our Precious Payton... I call her my "old soul" and for very good reason.. She is 10 going on 40 sometimes.. not that it is a bad thing at all because it is NOT... She just is very wise beyond her years and most people have no idea she is only 10.  Payton is someone you can count on to get things done, she is smart and has always breezed through school and challenges herself in everything she does.  She had a huge fear of heights and when she went on the Flagstaff Extreme Adventure Course she challenged herself to do do the entire course and she did it!!! They were around 60 ft high and some crazy obstacles but with some encouragement from her older sister she made it all the way through the entire course and was SO proud she did it... 
Payton has a spiritual connection with the lord that even a grown adult might be envious of and she teaches me knew things every time I learn more about her testimony and I look forward to the day that she can teach her own children because I know she will be an amazing teacher.
Her goal is to be a pediatrician and I know without a doubt it will happen, there is NOTHING this girl has said she was going to do that she hasn't done..  and I know this will be no different.   

Love this little girl tons and we are so excited to see her continue to grow...








No comments:

Post a Comment