Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Our family....

Our Beautiful Family


Well I have said that I was going to blog for a long time and haven't done it and tonight is the night that I finally decided that I better get a move on it.. Or.. I would NEVER do it :)  

So I suppose I will start by telling you some minor details about us... We are a goofy, fun, loving, and pretty much crazy family that for the most part enjoys being around each other.  We live in the beautiful mountains and have been here since November now and everyday we feel SO blessed to be here.  I truly can't say that enough.. We just love it and truly have found our home.  


Mike was medically retired from the US Army (but I am sure I will post more about that sometime) and well I am working on finishing up my Bachelors in Business but really just enjoy being home with my kiddos and hubby.  

We were baptized LDS on January 25 2013 and lets just say it has been an amazing ride so far.. But I will say we were warned that our coat tails would be pulled back and they continue too... everyday.. but we are strong and faithful and with God on our side we can make it through anything... 

AND SO OUR JOURNEY WILL CONTINUE.... and we hope you come along for the ride... 





“It is a wise and true maxim that families that kneel together stand upright before the Lord!.”      - Ezra Taft Benson


No comments:

Post a Comment